IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
The UK Government has just announced a Tier 5 National Lockdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page will set-out the details of how we are responding to this as a business, and what impact this might have on your orders.
UPDATE: 05 JAN 2021
- We have spoken to our local Post Office, and they have confirmed that they will be operating as normal.
- We will continue to ship orders on our twice weekly schedule (Monday / Friday).
Thank you for your understanding!
UPDATE: 04 JAN 2021
- The UK Government announced a new Tier 5 National Lockdown.
- We are currently waiting for more information to be released as to what this might mean for shipping orders. However, we are pleased to say that we will remain open, and will continue to accept new orders. Our team have been working from home since the pandemic began, so our core operations are entirely unaffected.
- We are waiting for confirmation from Royal Mail as to whether they will be open and accepting new shipments. We anticipate that they will open at reduced hours, but will continue to operate. More updates will be added here once we know more.
- We previously shipped orders 3 times per week (Monday / Wednesday / Friday), however, should Royal Mail be open and accepting packages, we anticipate this will change to only shipping orders twice per week (Monday and Friday). This is partly because I am currently undergoing immuno-suppressive therapy, and the latest government advice is that I must rejoin the Shielding programme. I have a special arrangement with my local Post Office, and I will be able to safely drop-off your orders without placing myself at risk.
- Please be aware that it is likely that your orders will take longer to arrive than you might expect.
- Our 1-1 teaching remains unaffected, as we have been operating online since the pandemic began.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Please be mindful of how COVID-19 is impacting the world. Keep safe, make space, keep singing!